Individual memberships are for attorneys licensed to practice in Florida.
- First Year Member Dues (all new applicants regardless of years in practice): $50.00
- Regular Dues (After first year): $250.00
- Young Lawyer Dues (practicing in Florida for less than 10 years): $50.00
- Retired Lawyer Dues (Retired FDLA member, no longer practicing): Free
- Government Lawyer Dues (Government Attorneys, defense attorneys employed solely by a government agency): $125
Law student memberships are for individuals currently enrolled as a full time or evening student pursuing a J.D. degree.
- Annual Dues (Law student memberships expire six months after graduation): $20.00
This membership is for defense attorneys employed solely as in-house counsel for a corporation or for claims professionals (e.g. claims adjusters, claims managers, risk managers).