- Stay updated on new developments in your area of practice by electing free substantive committee membership.
- Get access to the members section of the website where you can research experts for your case or obtain impeachment materials on opposing experts.
- Receive a copy of the Trial Advocate, the FDLA's professional journal with articles authored by its members, and access past editions of the TA via the members section of the website.
- Take part as an attendee or speaker at the premier education events for defense lawyers in the state of Florida, including live seminars, webinars and conferences.
- Participate in family friendly events where professional development can be combined with forging lasting friendships with colleagues and their families.
Please note that the Florida Defense Lawyers Association is exempt from federal taxation under IRC 501 (c)(6). Membership dues are not tax deductible as a charitable contribution, although they may be deductible as a business expense.